Raising You is a place to write to your child. It is lined and unprompted so that it can be filled out when and how you would like your memories to be documented. A letter a month or when you feel the urge to tell a story or remember special moments. A journal for parents or grandparents to keep their thoughts and wishes and create a special keepsake to pass down.
Why Keep a Raising You journal?
A journal tells the deepest inner thoughts expressed through handwriting. A place where time stands still and details will never go forgotten. Perhaps divulge thoughts and feelings that may never be had in spoken conversation. A journal passed down would be one of the most priceless gifts one could receive. Hand writing also lives on long after people have gone, so these journals can become much loved family heirlooms.
230 x 190mm | 9 x 7.5in
- Pages 96 lined pages
- Cover Beautiful linen hard cover
- Title Gold embossed title & spine
- Endpaper Illustrated end papers
- Paper 120GSM FSC certified paper
- Binding Case Bound
- Flat Lay Binding Journal lays flat for easy writing
- Ribbon Ribbon marker to hold your place
- We Recommend Using a ball point pen
- We Recommend Photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
Designed in Melbourne, Australia. Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.