In Loving Memory Collection By Selah Ethical Home Goods
'Leave a legacy that spreads like wildflowers in the wind'
We give 10% of our profits on every candle to empower survivors of human trafficking.
Vessel Colour: Natural Stone
Scent Description: crocus | sage | birch
These 8.5 oz handmade concrete candles are made in Saskatchewan from start to finish. Each cement vessel is handmade + each colour pigment by hand. These candles are meant to enhance your favourite space + are great for those with scent sensitivities. Made with a high-quality essential oil-infused fragrance. One 8.5 oz candle will comfortably scent a 200-400 sqft room. Burns for 50-55 hours. 2.95” in diameter and 3" in height.
Ingredients Safe for Your Health + Home
Selah's candles are ethically sourced and embrace simplicity. Each candle is made with:
The fragrances and wax we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, mutagen-free, carcinogen-free, prop 65-free, and are never tested on animals.
The vessels are made with cement and use natural earth mineral colour pigments that are non-toxic and skin safe. Meaning you can safely burn your candle with peace of mind.
All of the ingredients are sourced in North America, and whenever possible in the Prairies - always.
After you burn your candle, repurpose your vessel as a plant pot and plant the wildflower seed paper, which is included with each candle. Keep it or gift it!
Instructions are included with each purchase.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your flame to be higher than 3/4", as this can create a larger than normal flame and will shorten the life span of your candle.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.