- pick your crab apples
- wash and rinse
- cut apples in half (you can leave in seeds + no need to peel)
- put all the apples in a large mixing bowl/container
- pour boiling water over all the apples, enough to cover the apples (if you'd like a sweeter taste, you can add some sugar to the water in this step)
- cover the bowl/container with lid and leave for 24 hours
- take lid off and pour the juice through a strainer into another bowl - this is now your apple juice!
- from here you can pour the juice into mason jars, a pitcher or however you'd like to serve the juice
My juice has lasted me up to a week in the past, however my kids have been loving it so much, it's not often around that long!
To keep the juice stored for longer:
- santize a mason jar/s
- boil the apple juice from step 7 above
- pour the boiling juice into the mason jars